Alien Invasion 2014

So there was this split second when I looked up while busy studying to contemplate a new concept when it hit me.... while I was busy eating, sleeping and breathing assignments and exams, a whole month passed without me even noticing!!  And with the constant "cloudy with a chance of no sunshine for 3 weeks" weather this has proven to be quite a strange month (imagine hearing the X-files theme song playing in the background as you're reading this)!!

Even so, I have managed to learn quite a few things during these odd days- and here they are (in order of importance):

1.  My  nearly 3 year old niece made her very first "princess sparkle dust" in her potty...
2.  You can in fact write exams in "zombie mode", after which you're not quite sure if          you dreamt it or if it really happened...
3.  When you wake-up in the middle of the night and get a fright from seeing strange          lights in the bed, it is not in fact an alien invasion but your cutex, which you didn't         know had glow-in-the-dark capabilities!!
4.  Lastly, when you're experiencing point number 2- an alien invasion seems very             rational!!

So at this point of reading, please press stop on the background x-files music.... haha!!

On a more serious note, it's going very well with both me and Johan's studies.  I'm hoping to finish the TEFL part of my studies soon.  We are still busy serving in our home church as we prepare to move to Bangkok.  We are still waiting for our visas and even though we thought we would've had them by now, we embrace (or at least try to) this waiting period as God allows it for a purpose!

Thank you for all your faithful waiting and reading of our blogs!!  Please remember to visit our prayer requests page as well...

Love xxx

Comments